Bali Visa  - Indonesia Visa Consultants IDE

Bali Working Permit - KITAS - Work in Bali

For foreigners who want to stay and work in Bali - Indonesia

You will need a sponsorship / work contract from an Indonesian based company.

The company sponsoring you needs to supply the following documents to process KITAS:

KITAS Documents

  • Copy of the company’s act
  • Copy of the company’s locality letter
  • Copy of the company’s tax number (NPWP)
  • Copy of the company’s business license letter (SIUP)
  • Organisation structure
  • Copy of the employee contract (for companies employing foreigner)
  • Copy of the director’s identity card
  • Copy of the report to the labor department adapted by UU no. 17, 1981
  • Copy of the KTP of an Indonesian work colleague and 2(two)photos sized 4x6.
  • 15 company letter heads, signed by the company director, and sealed with the company stamp

Foreign applicants papers needed to process KITAS:

  • Copy of latest university certificate
  • Copy of the foreigner’s passport
  • Curriculum Vitae and references
  • Passport sized photographs with red backgrounds 3 x 4 = 6 pcs.

If you want to take your family for processing the KITAS:

  • Copy of the wife’s and children’s passport
  • Copy of the marriage certificate
  • Copy of the children’s birth certificates
  • Passport sized photographs 3 x 4 = 4 pcs.
  • Copy of the family register
  • Note:
  • 1. All above requirement must be copied in color or as color as an original document.
  • 2. Non English documents compulsory be translated into English version

KITAS Procedure:

When we have received your documents we will start to process. The above documents need to be send to Jakarta for approval. If your application is approved you will receiving a "telex visa", this process can take up 30 days before a decision is made and the visa granted. when the "telex visa" is issued you can apply for the real visa at the Indonesian embassy or consulate overseas, nearest to you. You need to pay in local currencies for the visa application and the duration of the visa process in the country where you apply for the visa is depending on the embassy /consulate.

When you get visa by Indonesia Embassy/ Consulate,please return into Indonesia immediately and then report to immigration within 30 days from date of arrival. We can do all this for you and guide you in processing. The process can take up within 30 days in immigration offices, when finsished you will recieve the following documents:

  1. KITAS (limited stay permit card).
  2. STM , Certificate of Police Registration.
  3. IKTA , working permit


The above documents are valid for one year and you will need to pay IKTA (Working Permit) USD 1200 to the government.

What if I need to go overseas ?

To enable you of freedom forth and back into Indonesia within 12 months, Immigration Office will automatically giving multiple exit re-entry permit.

Pricing for processing KITAS and Multiple Exit Re-entry Permit (MERP)

KITAS = 6.5 million rupiah.
MERP = 2.2 million rupiah.
Skype = 1.5 million rupiah.
SKTT = 1 million rupiah

Contact us about getting a KITAS / Work Permit

Please use the form below to contact us about arranging your KITAS and Work Permit.

Your Name

Your Email Address

 Your Nationality

Your message


Not readable? Click to change text.

Spam protection, please enter the characters above in the box below, and then press SEND to send your message to us......

Enter the characters from the image