Social Visa for Bali Indonesia
The Social Visa, procedures and requirements
Valid for 6 months.
The purpose of this visa is to visit friends / relationships, social - cultural or educational exchange. With this visa you are not allowed to do business activities in Indonesia or to take up employment.
Sponsorship is required by an Indonesian citizen. You need to supply the following documents:
Your Indonesian sponsor needs to supply:
- Sponsorship letter of sponsor
- Copy of sponsor identity card whos residence is in Indonnesia - Bali (KTP)
- Copy of sponsor family register
- Copy of sponsor bank account statements
You need to supply:
- Copy of your passport
- 2 (two) passport sized photographs (4 x 6 )
Procedure for processing the Sosial Budaya:
There are two ways of applying for this visa:
1. If you apply for this visa at the Indonesian embassy in Singapore it is easy because you only need the sponsorship letter and your application is not processed through Jakarta. We can help you with all nescessary documents. This process takes about 1 day. The process in the Singapore emabssy can take up to 3-4 days or you can use an agent in Singapore who can help you to process only in one day. You can contact Mr. Ismail Hamdan, +65-3345520 or Mr. Malik Yusof +65-96753307.
2. If you apply for the visa in other countries, your documents need to be processed in Jakarta. This process can take up to 4 days before a decision is made and the visa is granted. If your application is approved you will receive a telex visa wich you can take to the nearest Indonesian embassy or consulate. A fee is payable in local currencies for the visa application and duration of processing is depending on the embassy - consulate where the visa is applied.
After you have recieved your social visa, you must go to Indonesia as soon as possible. You will get 60 days free visit , monthly extendable in immigration to a total stay of 6 months.
Contact us about Social Visa
Please use the contact form below to ask a question about Social Visa.