Bali Working Permit - KITAS - Work in Bali
For foreigners who want to stay and work in Bali - Indonesia
You will need a sponsorship / work contract from an Indonesian based company.
The company sponsororing you needs to supply the following documents to process KITAS:
- Copy of the company’s act
- Copy of the company’s locality letter
- Copy of the company’s tax number (NPWP)
- Copy of the company’s business license letter (SIUP)
- Organisation structure
- Copy of the employee contract (for companies employing foreigner)
- Copy of the director’s identity card
- Copy of the report to the labor department adapted by UU no. 17, 1981
- Copy of the KTP of an Indonesian work colleague
- 20 company letter heads, signed by the company director, and sealed with the company stamp
Foreign applicants papers needed to process KITAS:
- Copy of the foreigner’s passport
- Curriculum Vitae and references
- Passport sized photographs with red backgrounds (4 x 6 = 21 pcs, 3 x 4 = 8 pcs, 2 x 3 = 6 pcs)
If you want to take your family with you we need for processing the KITAS:
- Copy of the wife’s and children’s passport
- Copy of the marriage certificate
- Copy of the children’s birth certificates
- Passport sized photographs (4 x 6 = 12 pcs, 3 x 4 = 4 pcs, 2 x 3 = 4 pcs)
- Copy of the family register
When we have received your documents we will start to process. The above documents need to be send to Jakarta for approval. If your application is approved you will receiving a "telex visa", this process can take up 30 days before a decision is made and the visa granted. when the "telex visa" is issued you can apply for the real visa at the Indonesian embassy or consulate overseas, nearest to you. You need to pay in local currencies for the visa application and the duration of the visa process in the country where you apply for the visa is depending on the embassy /consulate.
When you get your visa , you must return to Indonesia and then report to immigration maximum 7 days within the arrival date. We can do all this for you and guide you in processing. The process can take up within 30 days in immigration offices, when finsished you will recieve the following documents:
- KITAS , limited stay permit card
- Blue Book , control book from immigration
- Yellow Book , certificate from the police
- STM , report certificate from the police
- IKTA , working permit
The above documents are valid for one year and you will need to pay USD 1200 to the governement.
What if I need to go overseas ?
You must apply exit re-entry permit (we can do that) in immigration.
We also can handle this for you , this process can take up to two days.
- Single exit re-entry permits valid for 3 months, you can use only once.
- Multiple exit re-entry permit valid for 6 months you can use for many times within 6 months.
- Exit permit only, EPO. Only to process if you want to stop your KITAS.
Pricing for processing KITAS / Work Permit
5.5 million rupiah.
Contact us about getting a KITAS / Work Permit
Please use the form below to contact us about arranging your KITAS and Work Permit.