Multiple Entry Business Visa PT Bali IDE
Business Visa for Indonesia
Multiple Entry Business visa procedure requirements
This visa is valid for 12 months.
The purpose of this visa is doing business activities in Indonesia which do not involve taking up employment. Sponsorship is required by an Indonesian company for instance in Bali. You need to provide the following documents:
Company sponsor data:
- Copy of the company’s business license letter (SIUP)
- Copy of the company'‘s act
- Copy of the company’s tax number (NPWP)
- Copy of company’s bank account statements
- Copy of the director’s identity card
- Two company letter heads, signed by the director and sealed with the company stamp
- Copy of the foreigner’s passport.
- 2 (two) passport sized photographs (4 x 6)
Multiple entry business visa procedure :
When we have received your documents we will start to process. The above documents need to be send to Jakarta for approval. If your application is approved you will receiving telex visa, this process can take up 4 days before a decision is made and the visa granted. When the telex visa is issued you can apply out the visa at an Indonesian embassy or consulate overseas nearest to you. A fee is payable in local currencies for the visa application and duration of stay - processing depends on the embassy / consulate where the visa is applied.
When you get your visa from the embassy or consulate, you must return to Indonesia straightaway, then you will get 60 days free visit, of each visit within 12 months
Contact us about a multiple entry business visa
Please use the form below to contact us about arranging your multiple entry business visa.