Business Visa for Bali Indonesia
Single Entry Business visa procedure requirements
This visa is valid for 6 months.
The purpose of this visa is doing business activities in Indonesia which do not involve taking up employment. Sponsorship is required by an Indonesian company. You need to provide the following documents:
Company sponsor data:
- Copy of the company’s business license letter (SIUP)
- Copy of the company’s tax number (NPWP)
- Copy of the director’s identity card.
- Two company letters head , signed by the director and sealed with the company stamp.
- Copy of the foreigner’s passport
- 2 (two) passport sized photographs (4 x 6 )
Business Visa Procedure
We will arrange the application letter for you , this process can take up to 1 day. When the application is ready you can apply for the visa at the indonesian embassy or consulate overseas nearest to you. A fee is payable in local currencies for the visa application and duration of stay is depending on the embassies / consulate where the visa is applied. When you have got your visa from the embassy, you must return to indonesia straightaway, then you will get 60 days free visit, monthly extendable in immigration to a total of stay 6 months.
Contact us about Business Visa
Please use the form below to contact us about arranging a business visa for you.